- Extramarks Education India Pvt. Ltd. (“Edumitra” or the “Company”) is registered at 506, Surya Kiran Building, 19 KG marg, Connaught Place, New Delhi - 110001 and corporate office at D-180, Sector 63, Noida (U.P) – 201301.
- Periodically, we may reveal general statistical information about Edumitra users, such as number of visitors, number and type of goods and services purchased, etc. This will not have any identifiable information of any user.
- Edumitra will occasionally send email notices or contact you to communicate about our services, products and benefits, as they are considered an essential part of the services/products you have chosen.
- We reserve the right to communicate your personal information to any third party that makes a legally-compliant request for its disclosure.
- Personal Information means and includes all information that can be linked to a specific individual or to identify any individual, such as name, address, mailing address, telephone number, email ID, etc.
- When you browse through Edumitra, we may collect information regarding the domain and host from which you access the internet, the Internet Protocol [IP] address of the computer/ mobile phone or Internet service provider [ISP] you are using, and anonymous site statistical data.
USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
- We use personal information to provide you with services and products you explicitly requested for, to resolve disputes, troubleshoot concerns, help promote safe services, collect money, measure consumer interest in our services, inform you about offers, products, services, updates, customize your experience, detect and protect us against error, fraud and other criminal activity, enforce our terms and conditions, etc.
LINKS TO OTHER SITE
Our site provides links to other third party websites that may collect personally identifiable information about you. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of those linked websites, and you are solely responsible for visiting such third party websites.
Edumitra has stringent security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information under our control. Whenever you change or access your account information, we offer the use of a secure server. Once your information is in our possession we adhere to strict security guidelines, protecting it against unauthorized access.
DURATION OF RETENTION OF DATE
Edumitra shall retain user data during the term an account is active and for at least three years thereafter. The Company may alter this practice according to legal and business requirements.
In case of any dispute, the same shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts situated at Delhi.